Free Alerts   Login
Financials › Security And Commodity Brokers, Dealers, Exchanges And Services

TW Stock Price Correlated With Tradeweb Markets Financials

TW Stock Price vs. Quarterly
TW
Income Statement
Cash Flow
Balance Sheet

TW Income Statement

Enable JavaScript and reload
Revenue, Net:
Revenue Per Share:
Cost of Goods & Services Sold:
Gross Profit:
Selling, General & Admin Expense:
Research & Development Expense:
Total Operating Expenses:
Operating Income:
Income Taxes:
Net Income:
Earnings Per Share, Diluted:
Earnings Per Share, Basic:
Shares Outstanding, Basic Avg:
Shares Outstanding, Diluted Avg:
Common Stock Shares Outstanding:

TW Cash Flow

Enable JavaScript and reload
Operating Activities Net Income:
Depreciation, Depletion & Amortization:
Change in Accounts Receiveable:
Net Cash from Operations:
Net Cash from Operations Per Share:
Repurchases/Buybacks Common Stock:
Issuance of Long-term Debt:
Cash Dividends Paid:
Net Cash from Financing Activities:
Property, Plant & Equipment Purchases:
Purchases of Businesses, Net of Cash:
Net Cash from Investing Activities:
Net Change in Cash & Equivalents:

TW Balance Sheet

Enable JavaScript and reload
Cash and Cash Equivalents:
Short-Term Investments:
Accounts Receivable, Net:
Inventories:
Total Current Assets:
Property, Plant & Equipment, Net:
Total Assets:
Accounts Payable:
Current Portion of Long-Term Debt:
Total Short-Term Liabilities:
Long Term Debt, Non-Current Portion:
Total Long-Term Liabilities:
Total Liabilities:

Major Holders (from 13F filings)

Investment Type
Change
Value (x$1000)
increase or decrease
Vanguard Group
10,585,809 sh
152,071 sh
1%
$962,039
$125,253
Blackrock.
10,398,128 sh
-415,190 sh
-4%
$944,981
$77,751
Price T Rowe Associates /Md/
8,031,685 sh
-533,327 sh
-6%
$730
$43
T. Rowe Price Investment Management.
7,419,557 sh
119,038 sh
2%
$674
$97
Wellington Management Group Llp
6,284,303 sh
-530,091 sh
-8%
$571,116
$24,602
Franklin Resources
4,196,995 sh
-35,264 sh
-1%
$381,423
$41,996
Capital World Investors
3,379,208 sh
-685,980 sh
-17%
$307,102
-$18,926
Ownership Capital B.V.
2,752,810 sh
-460,925 sh
-14%
$250,175
-$7,567
Artisan Partners Limited Partnership
2,737,510 sh
-43,521 sh
-2%
$248,785
$25,746
Allspring Global Investments Holdings
2,470,993 sh
1,070,334 sh
76%
$224,564
$112,231
State Street
2,425,732 sh
65,488 sh
3%
$220,451
$31,159
Voya Investment Management
2,235,181 sh
-118,755 sh
-5%
$202,729
$13,943
Harding Loevner Lp
1,995,697 sh
-33,331 sh
-2%
$181,659
$18,931
William Blair Investment Management
1,945,578 sh
-331,584 sh
-15%
$176,814
-$5,814
Bessemer Group
1,888,884 sh
-7,289 sh
0%
$172
$19
Champlain Investment Partners
1,877,905 sh
-329,335 sh
-15%
$170,664
-$6,357
Geode Capital Management
1,785,729 sh
75,573 sh
4%
$162,034
$25,048
JPMorgan Chase
1,765,083 sh
-10,667 sh
-1%
$160,410
$17,996
Morgan Stanley
1,666,331 sh
364,444 sh
28%
$151,435
$47,025
Primecap Management Co/Ca/
1,586,895 sh
-1,880 sh
0%
$144,217
$16,797
COMPANY PROFILE
Organization Tradeweb Markets Inc. (the “Corporation”) was incorporated as a Delaware corporation on November 7, 2018 to carry on the business of Tradeweb Markets LLC (“TWM LLC”) following the completion of a series of reorganization transactions on April 4, 2019 (the “Reorganization Transactions”), in connection with Tradeweb Markets Inc.’s initial public offering (the “IPO”), which closed on April 8, 2019. Following the Reorganization Transactions, Refinitiv Holdings Limited ( unless otherwise stated or the context otherwise requires, together with all of its direct and indirect subsidiaries, “Refinitiv”) owned an indirect majority ownership interest in the Company (as defined below).

On January 29, 2021, London Stock Exchange Group plc (“LSEG”) completed its acquisition of Refinitiv from a consortium, including certain investment funds affiliated with The Blackstone Group Inc. (f/k/a The Blackstone Group L.P.) (“Blackstone”) as well as Thomson Reuters Corporation (“TR”), in an all share transaction (the “LSEG Transaction”).

In connection with the LSEG Transaction, the Corporation became a consolidating subsidiary of LSEG. Prior to the LSEG Transaction, the Corporation was a consolidating subsidiary of BCP York Holdings, (“BCP”), a company owned by certain investment funds affiliated with Blackstone, through BCP’s previous majority ownership interest in Refinitiv.

The Corporation is a holding company whose principal asset is LLC Interests (as defined below) of TWM LLC. As the sole manager of TWM LLC, the Corporation operates and controls all of the business and affairs of TWM LLC and, through TWM LLC and its subsidiaries, conducts the Corporation’s business. As a result of this control, and because the Corporation has a substantial financial interest in TWM LLC, the Corporation consolidates the financial results of TWM LLC and reports a non-controlling interest in the Corporation’s consolidated financial statements.  As of December 31, 2021, Tradeweb Markets Inc. owns 86.9% of TWM LLC and the non-controlling interest holders own the remaining 13.1% of TWM LLC.  As of December 31, 2020, Tradeweb Markets Inc. owned 85.1% of TWM LLC and the non-controlling interest holders owned the remaining 14.9% of TWM LLC.

Unless the context otherwise requires, references to the “Company” refer to Tradeweb Markets Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries, including TWM LLC, following the completion of the Reorganization Transactions, and TWM LLC and its consolidated subsidiaries prior to the completion of the Reorganization Transactions.

The Company is a leader in building and operating electronic marketplaces for a global network of clients across the institutional, wholesale and retail client sectors. The Company’s principal subsidiaries include:

• Tradeweb LLC (“TWL”), a registered broker-dealer under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”), a registered independent introducing broker with the Commodities Future Trading Commission (“CFTC”) and a member of the National Futures Association (“NFA”).

• Dealerweb Inc. (“DW”) (formerly known as Hilliard Farber & Co., Inc.), a registered broker-dealer under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and a member of FINRA. DW is also registered as an introducing broker with the CFTC and NFA.

• Tradeweb Direct LLC (“TWD”) (formerly known as BondDesk Trading LLC), a registered broker-dealer under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and a member of FINRA.

• Execution Access, LLC, (“EA”), acquired in June 2021, a registered broker-dealer under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and a member of FINRA.

• Tradeweb Europe Limited (“TEL”), a Multilateral Trading Facility regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (the “FCA”) in the UK, which maintains branches in Asia which are regulated by certain Asian securities regulators.

• TW SEF LLC (“TW SEF”), a Swap Execution Facility (“SEF”) regulated by the CFTC.

• DW SEF LLC (“DW SEF”), a SE

Free historical financial statements for Tradeweb Markets Inc. See how revenue, income, cash flow, and balance sheet financials have changed over 19 quarters since 2019. Compare with TW stock chart to see long term trends.

Data imported from Tradeweb Markets Inc SEC filings. Check original filings before making any investment decision.