Technology › Services-Computer Integrated Systems Design
GDDY Price Correlated With Financials For GoDaddy
Free historical financial statements for GoDaddy Inc. See how revenue, income, cash flow, and balance sheet financials have changed over 30 quarters since 2015. Compare with GDDY stock chart to see long term trends.
Organization and Background Description of Business
We deliver simple, easy-to-use cloud-based products, outcome-driven, personalized guidance and ease and access to payment systems. Our products enable our customers to establish a digital presence, connect with their customers and manage their presence.
We are the sole managing member of Desert Newco, LLC and its subsidiaries (Desert Newco), and as a result, we consolidate its financial results and report non-controlling interests representing the economic interests held by other members. The calculation of non-controlling interests excludes any net income attributable directly to GoDaddy Inc. We owned more than 99.8% of Desert Newco's limited liability company units (LLC Units) as of December 31, 2021.
Basis of Presentation
Our financial statements have been prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles in the United States (GAAP), and include our accounts and the accounts of our subsidiaries. All material intercompany accounts and transactions have been eliminated.
Prior Period Reclassifications
Reclassifications of certain immaterial prior period amounts have been made to conform to the current period presentation.
Use of Estimates
GAAP requires us to make estimates and assumptions affecting amounts reported in our financial statements. Our more significant estimates include:
• the relative stand-alone selling price (SSP) of the indicated performance obligations included in revenue arrangements with multiple performance obligations;
• the estimated reserve for refunds;
• the fair value of assets acquired and liabilities assumed in business acquisitions;
• the assessment of recoverability of long-lived assets;
• the estimated useful lives of intangible and depreciable assets;
• the fair value of financial instruments;
• the recognition, measurement and valuation of current and deferred income taxes; and
• the recognition and measurement of loss contingencies, indirect tax liabilities and certain accrued liabilities.
We periodically evaluate our estimates and adjust prospectively, if necessary. We believe our estimates and assumptions are reasonable; however, actual results may differ.
As of December 31, 2021, our chief operating decision maker was our Chief Executive Officer who reviews financial information presented on a consolidated basis for purposes of allocating resources and evaluating financial performance for the entire company. Accordingly, we have a single operating and reportable segment.